I feel as though I didn’t accomplish much this year. In fact, if someone were to tinker with my memory and erase large portions of time, I don’t think I’d miss forgetting 2006… or not remembering.
The meager highlights:
- New Year’s Eve with friends
- a few random road trips with J.J.
- attending two writers conferences and meeting with editors and book reviewers
- my niece’s 1st Birthday party
- Fourth of July in San Diego
- volunteering with the Smithsonian
- art history at NMWA
- a new dining room set
- Democrats take back Congress
- Christmas holidays with the family