Ding-a-ling-aling Dingaling … Ding-a-ling-aling Dingaling …. I’ve been listening to iTunes’s holiday radio station for the last month. Here is my list of favorite songs based on how high my happiness level jumps when one of the following songs comes on.
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause – Jimmy Boyd
5. Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
4. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer – Dean Martin
3. Last Christmas – WHAM!
2. It’s Gonna be a Cold Cold Christmas – Dana
1. All I Want for Christmas (Is You) – Mariah Carey
And though I have yet to hear it on iTunes radio, I need to mention The Twelve Days of Christmas because it’s on constant replay through my mind.
What have you been listening to?
20 December 2007 at 9:19 am
My favorite favorite holiday song is Little Drummer Boy. LOVE it!