Last night I met my best friend Kay out for dinner and drinks. As the night progressed, I realized most of our conversation involved changes we wanted to make this year. By the time we parted, we’d developed an ambitious list:
- Brunch every Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Host a salon-style dinner party once a month
- Rediscover DC
- Volunteer to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research
- No more cabs — instead walk 10,000 steps per day (I’m buying our pedometers later this afternoon)
- No more caffeine
- No more meat
- No more television
- Take a Spanish language class
- Simplify simplify simplify
How can you simplify your life?