So American contractors are walking around with hollow Canadian coins that transmit information over radio frequencies. Who would have thought?
- Why are Americans carrying Canadian change anyway?
- Is Canadian money easier to fabricate than American? Why not use the Sacagawea dollar?
- Who’s to say that contractor won’t use the spy coin to buy her next daily newpaper?
- Or leave behind as a tip at the local IHOP?
- And won’t the coin metal interfere with the data transmission?
- How did the U.S. Defense Department learn of this braniac plan anyway? Was Rumsfeld transmitting info from the change in his pocket?
- Since the sensors have a range of only a few feet, wouldn’t the person carrying the coin notice the sketchy fella following close behind?
- What if the person hates change as much as I do and gives the offending coin to a homeless person?
Someone needs to fire this criminal mastermind for devising the crappiest surveillance plan in history.